Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with a passion for technology to join our growing Software Development Team!
What you will do
- Modify, implement, and maintain existing applications to established standards, specifications and approved changes
- Use corporate approved CRM systems to track cases, defects and resolutions
- Explain defect resolutions and utilize corporate approved integrated development environment (e.g., Visual Studios, Eclipse) to implement defect resolutions
- Perform unit testing on your defect resolutions to ensure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness to achieve desired results
- Analyze and document reasons for test failures, and revises/debugs assigned programs and/or procedures as necessary
- Learn and increase knowledge of a single domain and best practices and expands technical and industry expertise
- Use corporate approved sourced control applications to maintain code changes
- Adheres to Department policies, procedures and standards in the development and implementation of software
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant degree
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal time management skills and the ability to learn new concepts effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
What would be helpful to have
- Familiarity with Java, Java Script, C# or Angular
- Experience with relationship databases - SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience with accounting systems
- Experience with web and mobile applications
- Understanding of property management industry
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.