Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a highly detailed, team player with general networking experience to administer network devices in corporate and datacenter networks for Yardi’s Cloud Team!
What you will do
- In a 24x7 environment – Support network devices including, firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers, IDS devices, TCP accelerators, and wireless solutions
- Maintain working knowledge of Cisco network devices
- Provide technical support and administer aspects of WAN and LAN projects
- Conduct testing and performance tuning for a global network
- Provide on-call support to ensure 24x7 availability and perform scheduled maintenance
- Install new equipment and configure changes on existing equipment
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
- Optimize network performance and monitor network activity
- Respond to queue requests utilizing Yardi’s ticketing system and documentation repository; escalates complex issue to the Senior Network Engineer
- Configure DNS and ISPs; maintain and renew SSL certificates
- Effectively work with Yardi teams and management to safeguard the integrity of all systems
- Be part of a great team, collaborate on regular basis, and help each other be successful
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three plus (3+) years of general networking experience
- CCNP or similar certification
- Understanding of networking terms, technologies, topologies, and protocols
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues
- Understanding of common monitoring programs
- Working knowledge of analyzing, responding, and remediating network requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Experience with datacenter environments
- Experience with application-level troubleshooting
- Palo Alto and/or Juniper experience
- Solid understanding of networking principals
- Cisco ACI experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.